A6V variable piston motor
The variable motor is designed for hydrostatic drive with secondary control.
It is equipped with a complete control assembly with a maximum adjustment range of Vmax/Vmin=3.47.
1. Large adjustment range when using hydrostatic transmission
2. Secondary control and adjustment with various controls
3. Increase the maximum output speed at a small angle of inclination
4. Save money due to the smaller pump available
5. Eliminate multi-speed gear drive
6. High power density
7. Allow high external shaft load
8. Optional installation location
9. High efficiency
10. Excellent starting characteristics
11. Small inertia
Corresponding parameter set not found, please add it in property template of background