Talking about the safe operation method of using secondary construction column pump
The main features of the concrete pump are as follows:
1. The power system, hydraulic system and pumping system are matched properly, and the power of the motor is effectively utilized.
2. High suction, the actual pumping efficiency reaches the theoretical value of more than 80%
3. The configuration is more optimized, using imported hydraulic parts and electrical components, greatly improving the reliability of equipment use.
4. Unique distribution oil channel buffer technology to ensure S tube swing in place and extend S tube life
5. High and low voltage switching applications simplify operation
6. Lubrication system adopts forced filtration and pre-pressure double-pump energy-saving automatic centralized oil supply system, which provides sufficient oil supply, better lubrication effect and saves consumption, and consumes more than 50% of consumption compared with ordinary continuous oil injection.
7. The application of new wear-resistant materials and welding processes, the service life of commonly used wearing parts is doubled
8. The power system uses the international brand hydraulic main pump, and the motor uses domestic brands to provide strong power.
9. The hydraulic system's unique open hydraulic system and proprietary hydraulic buffer technology make the system have less commutation impact and less heat. At the same time, the international brand heavy-duty hydraulic main pump and hydraulic valve are selected. The main pump has a large displacement and the hydraulic valve has a large diameter to ensure the safety and reliability of the pump.
10. The humanized and intelligent electronic control system optimizes the man-machine interface, makes the man-machine integration and operates freely. Intelligent control, monitoring the whole machine, while the text shows the working status of the whole machine, and gives warnings in due course.
Secondary construction column pouring pump use method:
1. Check the appearance of the machine, whether it is caused by long-distance transportation, especially the electrical appliances in the electric box, and whether the wires are not falling off.
2. turn on the power, the device housing to do grounding protection, start the motor to see if it can work properly.
3. Put in the hopper, insert the 1 m or 0.5 m winch according to the construction height and angle, and the angle of the upper and lower blade joints should be aligned according to the spiral angle. Then install the ash port. Finally lock the buckle.
4. The cage in the tube. (The height of the cage from the top is higher than the height of the pillar or lintel to be poured) Push to the construction point and extend the ash hose into the ash hole.
5. When starting to use, we should first wet the pipeline with dilute ash and export the residual ash in the pipeline. Then clean the hopper, the ash pipe, etc.
Secondary construction column pump advantages:
1. The new open hydraulic system and proprietary hydraulic buffer technology make the system have less commutation impact and less heat. At the same time, the world's original heavy-duty hydraulic main pump and hydraulic valve are selected. The main pump has a large displacement and the hydraulic valve has a large diameter to ensure the safety and high reliability of the concrete pump.
2. The hydraulic circuit adopts a unique three-stage high-low pressure filtration system. At the same time, it adopts automatic refueling and bypass self-circulation system to finely filter new oil while preventing refueling to prevent human pollution. This ensures low failure and high reliability of the oil pump, valve block, motor and cylinder.
3. unique fuel tank design and wind and water cooling system to ensure continuous operation in high temperature environment, the oil temperature does not exceed 75 degrees Celsius. Concrete pump (dump pump).
4. The hydraulic pipeline adopts imported high-performance seamless steel pipe. The excellent welding process ensures no leakage of the pipeline. It also adopts PARKER's unique buckle technology to ensure no explosion and no oil leakage.
Secondary construction column pump professional manufacturer talk about mechanical manufacturing reliability research machinery manufacturing reliability analysis
1.1 Process management The normal operation of any industry does not open an effective management. It is necessary to adopt a scientific and reasonable management method for the machinery manufacturing industry. Only in this way can a comprehensive and efficient mechanical production mode be obtained. In order to ensure the reliability of the mechanical manufacturing process, comprehensive, comprehensive and strict management of each process of mechanical manufacturing should be carried out, and various management and supervision systems should be implemented to timely summarize and feedback various problems encountered in the production process, and take effective measures. The measures are corrected to ensure that the product functions of the production meet the design goals and social development requirements.
Operation requirements for secondary construction column pumps:
(1) The particle size, cement number and mix ratio of sand and gravel shall meet the requirements of the mechanical properties of the pump according to the requirements of the factory manual.
(2) The parking brake and locking brake of the pumping equipment should be used at the same time. The tire should be tightly wedged, the water supply should be normal and the water tank should be filled with clean water. There should be no debris in the hopper, and the lubrication points should be properly lubricated.
(3) The bolts of each part of the pumping equipment should be tightened, the pipe joints should be tightly sealed, and the protective devices should be complete and reliable.
(4) Prepare relevant equipment such as cleaning pipes and cleaning supplies. Before the operation, the pipe must be lubricated with cement mortar prepared according to the regulations. Unrelated personnel must leave the pipeline.
(5) Various instruments and indicators should be monitored at any time, and if it is not normal, adjust or handle it in time. If there is a blockage in the conveying pipe, reverse operation should be carried out to return the concrete to the hopper. If necessary, the pipe should be dismantled to remove the blockage.
(6) When the pumping system is under pressure, do not open any conveying pipes and hydraulic pipes. The safety valve of the hydraulic system must not be adjusted arbitrarily.
(7) After the operation, all the concrete in the hopper and the pipe must be output, and then the pump, hopper and pipeline should be cleaned.